Dear friends,
For 1 thing, I will not be typing short cuts anymore because it is very bad and now I am trying my best to improve my speech. Of course you will ask why? I will tell you.
As I have told you, I went to Malaysia from 30 November to 4 December. During this period, the youths in my church(my church is called gethemane bp if you want to know) invited me to youth fellowship. What is youth fellowship, OK, I will explain.
Youth fellowship is where all the youths(in my church) gather together to worship God and praise him. During the time there, we will sing hymns and later on break into groups and discuss. What do we discuss about? It depends. Every fellowship, there is a different topic to discuss. After our discussion, we will have a closing prayer and gather in a big circle with other youths. Then, we would take turns to say 1 thing of what we had learned during that discussion. Next, the chairman(for the fellowship, the chairman changes every fellowship) will say a closing prayer and done. I guess it is roughly 2 hours.
In fact, I have actually realised that I am a dead christian. A christian that just comes to church and does nothing. I have learnt my mistake and learned that I must not fall into the temptation of the Earth: Worldly things
-Drinking; smoking; taking drugs
-Wear very revealing
-Watching movies(Unless they are godly); television shows and videos
-Things that we do that uses excessive time
Just for your information, I might delete this blog anytime. Because having a blog may count as worldly, I am going to ask somebody that might have an idea to this answer this Sunday.
And 1 more thing, if you are interested(in Christ), please tell me and I will tell you everything I know about him. I seriously hope that you can be a christian or else you will suffer the 7 tribulation and eventually hell. I am not joking and not teasing you. Please take this seriously.
If you have read this post, please reconsider carefully, OK? If you want more details, just call me(by house no.); send me an email or send me an instant offline message through MSN.
May God bless you.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment