Hey ppl,
I hav been wanting 2 post tis up 2 u ppl. It has been bugging my mind....like 4 at least a week. I juz wan 2 noe how u ppl tink abt tis. Let's say, a person hu is v. close 2 u n abt ur same age(roughly, mayb a teenager or youth). Will u ever say tis, even if u're v. bz, 2 tat person when he or she says hi 2 u,'' Shuttup lar, i v. bz.'' Will u?
How will u feel if vice versa, tat person said tat 2 u? I juz experience tis juz dunno when but quite recently. At first, i felt dam shocked. I mean like, its nt my fault tat u're so bz, n u make it sound like it is.... Den i suddenly feel my heart sink. I feel as though like,'' Huh? Wad's happening?'' I wan 2 find out e answer y tat person said tat 2 mi, but i dun dare 2 ask. Bcuz in tis cases, there is 2 possibilities.
1. Tat person, even though u noe her a v. long time ago(mayb oni), changed at treated u as a pest.
2. Tat person wasn't reali tinking wad he or she was saying.
I mean like, no matter how bz u r, u wont say tat rite?
I'm nt gonna reveal hu tat person is. Pls dun ask me, izzit me? Izzit me? I dun wanna say it out. If u tink it's u den OK, if it's nt u den OK. Juz keep it 2 urself. Dun confront me, dun ask me hu izzit n dun ask any question abt tat sb. I already feel horrible inside. I juz wan 2 keep quiet and ponder. I dun reali wan 2 talk abt it anymore. Sry 4 bein so emo 2dae. I'll cheer up, dun wry abt me.
:(
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment