Monday, March 22, 2010

22 March 2010

Hello ppl,
 I cut my hair! Like, slightly longer den shoulder length. Slightly oni(:(...). I am like somehow happy n sad with my hairstyle cuz like though it wasnt wad i expected 2 b lar. But still quite ok. But i sad bcuz my hair v. short. I mean like. Last time my hair quite long wad. Nt v. short, nw become v. short. I m like e 2nd shortest hair gal among e class, e 1st one is Yoki n her hair cant even tie up. Something like yuany hany, or ting ting...

Luckily i no cut fringe, i so smart. I tell wad  e hairdresser wad i wan n i told him,''不要动fringe...'', in a v. solemn voice. Den he like feel my 杀气, so he juz nod his head... Haha :P. U noe 2dae den i realise sch timetable change lor. Den i didnt bring my D&T file, den e stupid Peck chek(Mr. Peck) ask me do 20 squats....(-_-lll, stupid Peck Chek.). I reali shld have register my name as Tan Han Min, Abigail in CCHMS. Den mayb got chance 2 get into Mr. Almi class. I heard fm e ppl there say Mr. Almi roxz, cuz he dun care whether u do ur hw a not. He shout dam loud lar but he quite nice, can tell.

Oh, my ch cher come back ler. Cuz 4 e whole term 1, she didnt come cuz she go giv birth. Den nw she come back, i m like happy n sad. Cuz i heard fm my bro tat she quite nice lar but she givs u insane hw. N if u dun do e insane hw, den prepare 4 detention. Nowadays, sec sch 动不动就giv detention lor. I hear fm like tis 19 yr old gal. She waiting 4 her A lv results, her sec sch was TKSS, n her O lv got 9 points!!!(Havent minus away CCA points!!!)....
Dam freaking smart....
Luckily I so guai, finish almost all my hw, i oni didnt finish e Arrtemis Fowl e drawing cuz i tot no nid 2 do. Nw got pysics hw 2 do but i cant b bothered doin cuz i didnt bring my file 2dae so didnt hav e info 4 my hw(I told u, my timetable change n i didnt now until tis morning.). N nowadays so many ppl like 2 say f word lor, luckily Estella(wait she says...but nt in front of mi). Li Xuan, Jia Yi, Amelia(well, she said it 2dae cuz she was sooooo pissed off O.o). I heard fm Denese tat Jia Yi says f word, i dun reali care. I oni care when u say in front of mi.... Ok. I still working on e CNY pics. Relax, will b out soon k? Gtg, i go finish up my ch hw. Like less den an 1 hr can finish le. Cuz oni got 1 compre n memorising 2 do.



XD

No comments:

Post a Comment