Thursday, April 1, 2010

APRIL FOOL! (1 April 2010)

Hey ppl,
 I felt like changing my url so i change lor. Pai seh, mus keep relinking :P. But i nt v. bad lor, gt some ppl spam change url, den mus relink relink n relink(I nt saying anybody, so chill). 2dae is like a normal day at sch. Tmr is gd Friday. SO NO SCH TMR!!! YAHOO!!!! HOORAY!

Got 1 time, i like evangelising 2 Denese, den i told her like most of e time ppl dun believe in Christ bcuz u cannt c him. 4 Buddist, u at least can c e statue(No offence agn). So i said, we do tok 2 him. Like tis:
I pray 2 Him = I tok 2 Him
I read e Bible = He tok 2 me

Denese hear le, look kinda shock. Den i say, we noe tat he is listening cuz He does answer prayer. His answer is either:
-Yes
-No
-Wait(Means yes)

She doesn't seemed convince. So tat time after sch, gonna rain leh. Den she like v. scared liddat cuz she bo bring umbrella, i got lar but is mini wan :P. So she v. scared.... Den i told her, lets pray. So we prayed like a simple prayer(I say, she follow after me...Like toddler liddat...HAHA). Den as we walk 2 e bus stop, there was a slight drizzle, den Denese was like,'' HOW! HOW! HOW! God got answer prayer a nt!!!" So i told her 2 b patient n wait. So when we board e bus, e rain start 2 get heavier, den when she alight e time, like no rain like tat(Still gt lar, but v. v. little, even more little den e slight drizzle we experience when we walked 2 e bus stop). Den i got off my bus stop. Den i text 2 her:
C? Like no more rain le....
Den she reply:
Yes! Prayer does works!

U may say it is a coincidence but check tis out:

I went 2 a church camp. Den as usual we had lectures lar, den i attend n took down notes. Den got 1 day i overslept so i missed e 1st lecture, so oni can hear e 2nd lecture n onwards lar. N u noe wad happened during e 1st lecture? There was tis lady among e congregation(I wont state her name 4 privacy), den she was like staring straight at 1 of e church elder(Elder Mah). Den suddenly she fainted, Elder Mah went up to take her pulse rate n he felt nth. Den he oso nt v. sure, den some ppl came n confirmed it. Den Pastor c le(Pastor Koshy by e way) saw le den he kneel down beside her n prayed. E congregation prayed with him. Meanwhile, another lady fm e congregation came forward n did CPR. N e 2nd push, she regain her pulse rate. Den her husband brought her 2 hospital. She nw ok le. N tis is true story, no joking. Can ask e ppl in my church hu went 4 e camp, they confirm will tell u gt such thing happened.

Was is a coincidence tat tat lady got revived when my Pastor prayed 4 her? Was it a coincidence tat e rain stopped on tat day while Denese n I went home? It is all up 2 u, but 4 me, i will always noe tat it is God's power tat does it. Everything we're doing nw is all thanks 2 him(Except e bad things we do).

Hu tot a child how 2 lie? Hu tot a child how 2 cheat? It comes naturally, his parents can be perfect example yet there is a very high possibility tat he will lie or cheat. Y? Bcuz of sin... Nvm, i dun reali wanna emphasize on tis, if nt u wont visit my blog le.

Oh, btw, my church is called Gethsemane BP(Bible-Prebyterian, try pronouncing XD) church. My Pastor name is Rev Dr Prabhudas Koshy(He is an indian, but dun look down on him! He is reali reali reali gd on christianity lectures. Usually if got any enquiries I'll ask other ppl nt him cuz is like, he is e Pastor, like v. pai seh go n ask him).

Do u noe tat Gerald REALI REALI REALI pisses me off, n sometimes i reali reali reali v. tempted 2 juz throw my fists into his face? But no matter hw angry I am, I try my v. best 2 control myself.

Psalm 37:8
Cease From anger, and forsake wrath : fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

Tis is something tat u learnt. Oso, tis is mainly y i managed 2 control myself:

Isaiah 63:4
For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

Isaiah 63:6
And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth. 

So u noe y i didnt like scold Gerald or confront him? God said it already, Vengeance is His, and e revenge he take will b far more worser den anyone can do. So... juz a small tip, u heard it, vengeance is His, so better repent n dun repeat is agn!

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment